Contact our athletic academy in Linden, New Jersey, to discuss your enrollment options. We work with students from throughout the country and around the world.
Easy month to month payment plan:
You may opt to spread your balance over 6 equal monthly payments. Payments will be transferred each month from your debit card or credit card account (a convenience fee may be assessed when choosing to pay by credit card). One time payment discount available.
- SAT/ACT Classes
- SAT/ACT Test registration
- FAFSA Preparation. Assistance
- Educational Materials
- Game Video Footage
- Strength & Conditioning Training
- Public Speaking Activities
- Motivational Guest Speakers
- Life skills training
- Community Service
- Uniforms, etc
- Gym rentals
- Referee fees
- Krossover Game Film Access
- Website Maintenance
- Monthly progress report
- Off Site Housing (if applicable)
*Academy tuition is based on a school year enrollment. *Scholarships available to those who qualify.
We have partnered with...
Community Financial Services Federal Credit Union
To assist you with your Prestige Prep Academy financial needs.
Contact: Vicky Maini
firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Bank of America
Contact: Karina Marroquin
Karina.Marroquin@bankofamerica.com for further information.
Prestige Prep Academy
1230 Middlesex St
Linden, NJ 07036
Phone: (908) 361-5032
- Does it cost to attend prestige prep academy? Yes
- Do you have housing? Yes
- Are there full scholarship opportunities? Not full but there are scholarship opportunities for those who qualify
- Do you accept FAFSA? No
- How long is a season? Six months